Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a HMRC project which is changing how the UK tax system works. From April 2019, businesses and landlords with turnover above the VAT threshold must use online software to update and maintain their records quarterly.
Whether you’re self-employed, in a partnership or a company director; you need to be fully prepared. To make sure you’re MTD compliant, most ‘lazy’ accountants will get you ready for the digital switch over.
At Clear Accountants, we go the extra mile – guiding you through every step of this critical period of change and more;
- Digital switchovers: Convert you from Sage or Spreadsheets to digital accounting.
- Advice on apps: Help you select Xero or QuickBooks etc – and offer training.
- Simplify accounts: Collate all your tax information together in one place online.
- Automation set-ups: Make invoicing, reconciliations and other processes automated.
- Implement cloud credit control: Using software like Chaser, FreshBooks etc.
- Recommend faster payment systems: Stripe or GoCardless etc.
- Minimise financial risks: Assess clients and minimise ‘bad debt’ with Satago.
- Expertise and advice: Give you proven long-term business growth strategies.
Join Us Today
Our service is professional, cost effective and focused on you. We make you feel our fees add value to your business.